The JRDA will be awarding one to three $1,000 scholarships in the 2018-2019 competitive season for players that will be attending higher education institutions in the fall of 2019 (including trade or technical schools). We are currently looking for candidates to fill three Scholarship Committee positions.
Ideal candidates would have:
- experience in dealing with scholarships, financial aid, student services, or related areas.
- evidence of strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- demonstrated success at working effectively in a diverse, collaborative team environment.
- demonstrated commitment to diversity and experience in multi-cultural settings or working with diverse audiences.
The candidates will:
- Serve as members of the JRDA Scholarship Committee
- Coordinate processes to award scholarships
- Maintain detailed records of scholarship administration
- Assist students with scholarship questions and concerns
- Promote scholarship opportunities at JRDA events as appropriate
This is a renewable, 1 year term, for September 1, 2018 to August 31, 2019.
Please email email@example.com with your information and questions. Thank you!